As always, it’s been an exciting year here at Spotlight Media, and we’re taking a look back at what we’ve done. The upcoming Stride, Fargo Monthly, and Bison Illustrated issues will have a Year in Review feature and revisit the wonderful people we’ve worked with, events we’ve covered, and stories we’ve written. Take a look at what else we’ve got in store.
Design & Living
We’re proud to announce that Design & Living magazine is growing up. Our next issue of the Red River Valley’s premier interior and exterior design magazine will be bigger than ever. The new 10″ x 12″ publication will be a special product issue featuring dozens of amazing products you can find right here in Fargo-Moorhead. This is one issue you won’t want to miss.
Our editor picks the best stories of 2013, from an interview with Governor Dalrymple to our photoshoot with 32 Below. Also look for:
- Trebellion – All music fans take note. Alex Schaleben is making a name for himself in the electronic music scene.
- Toscana – Meet chef Mirco Marganti from Toscana, who is bringing authentic Italian food to Fargo.
Stride We’ll take a look back at Stride over the 2013 calendar year. Our favorite stories and photos will be highlighted and featured in this special edition of Stride. Other features will include:
- Interview with Erin Gruwell – Erin Gruwell changed the lives of her students in Room 203. The story of her and her students was made into a Hollywood film, “Freedom Writers.” We talk to Gruwell about education and the ability it has to break the cycle of poverty.
- Healthy Holiday Eating Tips – ‘Tis the season for sweet treats, and lots of them! We’ll provide helpful tips to curb your sugar cravings and trade them for something more healthy.
2013 was a great year for Bison Illustrated and Bison Athletics. Take a look back at the successful year. Also read up on:
- Bison History – Take a trip back to the late 1800s to learn how football arrived at NDSU and became the blockbuster sport we enjoy today.
- Leading Linemen – See Marcus Williams, Christian Dudzik and other Bison football linemen like you’ve never seen them before.