In the past, marketers and business owners have well known the struggle of marketing to rural areas and small towns. From having few channels to advertise through, to having to deal with multiple companies and agencies to coordinate campaigns across multiple newspapers and tv stations, it has never been simple.
This issue has improved over the last 10 years as social media and Google have come into play but neither of these allows marketers to be near as targeted as addressable geofencing. When using addressable geofencing, we are able to target people at the household level using prospect or current client lists from your CRM, data you purchase, or using our Agricultural Data from FarmMarketID. Working with Spotlight, we are able to provide you with data from FarmMarketID that enables you to target farmers based on acreage, revenue, type of crop, or location.
How Spotlight helps companies utilize Addressable Geofencing
Spotlight has provided this service to over 100 clients in over 7 states in the United States. We have a full-service in-house team who helps walk your team through all the steps to get targeted results using the latest trending technologies. We have helped companies in North Dakota, Minnesota, Iowa, South Dakota, Wisconsin, Arizona, Maine, Oklahoma, California, and Canada. With this technology, we have the capability to work with any company in the United States or Canada.
Over the past 12 months, we have run campaigns for a dozen clients across the most remote parts of North Dakota, South Dakota, and Minnesota. These campaigns have focused on Ag lending, seed companies, recruiting, mortgages, farming co-ops, and land sales.
Companies who can take advantage of this rural advertising strategy:
How to Get Started:
1. Book a time with our team using our booking calendar
2. In 15 min we will determine if we are a good fit for your needs and explain the process, pricing and outcomes.
3. Once we learn your goals we will submit a proposal and run an analysis that will allow you to see the potential ROI on your campaign.
4. When you accept the proposal our team will help set everything up, produce the creative for you, provide live reports, and have 1-on-1 meetings with you to explain the results.
How it works:
1. We submit your target audience to the technology
2. If these people have their location services turned on(which we all do for our daily apps), we can capture and target these devices.
3. Once we capture them, we serve the ads we design for your campaign.
4. When they browse the web, go to apps, or check out the weather, the ads will appear on these platforms.
5. We then send you a report with details around how many people are viewing, where they are viewing from, if they clicked to go to your website, and more!